I’m berrchika and I don’t know what to draw.
Would you guys help me with some ideas?
I had no idea of what to put around, so I tried to make it look kinda like a coat of arms.
Hm, maybe Annie is next..
I have concentration problems
Isayama has been answering Q&A in the magazine ever since the Sep issue last year. It’s also the place where “Erwin’s nickname is eyebrows” came from. The Q&A can be found in the first few pages of the Bessatsu Magazine every month.
Translations of the Q&A under the cut.
Annie au Interview (first half)...I'll repeat this once again. What do you want to ask?
A summary (from twitter)
- She was unable to become foolishly honest like her fellow trainees, went with the flow of the system in the society, and joined the Military Police. She just wants to save herself.
- Her job (as MP) is mainly tasks like arranging documents. The Garrison usually deal with the place (crime scenes, maybe?)
- She’s not friendly with the new soldiers (MP) even though she work with them. “They joined the MP because they prioritized themselves above the others, so it’s pointless to look forward to making friends and comrades.”
- When asked about the evaluation (listed on the documents) about her solidarity nature, she replied that she cooperated properly whenever necessary during training.
- When asked about Eren, she replied that even when she said she’s a weak fragile girl, he will still charge over, and so she had no choice but to fight him. That’s because she knows how to control it. (あしらい方は知っているから—not sure what this is referring to. The fighting techniques or her strength, maybe?)
The above panels (from twitter too)
Q: Let’s talk about your relationship with others. We have received many questions asking about your relationship with your fellow trainees…
…Especially those who are ranked close to you.
Annie: Ah…They joined the SL…?
Q: Yes. All of them have been doing well.
Annie: I see…So they are doing well.
Q: We have received many questions about Armin and Bertholdt. What are your impressions of them?
Annie: Armin…he lacks strength so is often a hindrance, but he doesn’t complain or ask for help…he has will-power.
Q: What about Bertholdt?
Annie: …I don’t have much impression of him?
Q: According to rumors, I heard he is interested in you, and he’s often sitting beside you during meals…
Annie: Yes. But I don’t have much impression of him.
Q: But you really don’t have any impression of him?
Annie: His results are good, and we often end up in the same team during training. But that’s pretty normal, so I never thought much about it.
Q; …This is getting pathetic. Let’s move on to the next question. Is there anyone else among the fellow trainees, other than the ones I named, that you were friendly with?
Annie: Not really…everyone is the same.
Thanks for the non-answers, Annie.
(Will update if I manage to find more)
Text of the summary
Oh nice! I have new followers!
Hello! Feel comfy! As you have seen, this is a shingeki blog, centered the collosal nerd and his armored bf, and sometimes Annie and stuff.
I also post some of my pics in case you want to look?
When I finish Reiner maybe we could do something nice, like some drawing requests. I’m up for any character. They’re all cool : )